Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Us!


It is hard to believe that is has been six years since we were married. It seems like such a lot has happened since then, with so many address changes, a few job changes, and adding our two beautiful children into our family. We have been so blessed, and it was fun to be able to go out together on Saturday to celebrate putting up with each other for 6 whole years! The traditional 6th anniversary gift (yes, we do those- they are fun!) is candy, so I scored a box of hand-picked See's. (He also got me a new watch, which I also love.) Thanks! I love you, Marshy!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy Anniversary!!
Yay for candy! That should be the gift for every year!

Spencer, Kristen & Emma Chamberlain said...

Happy anniversary!!! that is so fun! 6 years huh? it goes by so fast! I can't believe that Spencer and I are coming up on 3 years!!!
Anyway, I love ya and hope to see you soon!

Melissa said...

Congrats!

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary! Very fun. Love to you both! And I agree with Melanie!

Sarah said...

oh.my.gosh. I LOVE your wedding pictures!! You two look SOOOO happy in that last one, I mean, I know wedding photos should be happy, but I honestly don't think I've seen a happier looking wedding couple. Seriously. Happy Anniversary!!