Every December, the weekend before Christmas, my family has our traditional get-together at my parents house. We always have a yummy candlelit dinner and then the kids dress up as the Nativity and my dad reads the Christmas story from the Bible. It is a special tradition we look forward to every year.
We had a great Christmas this year. It felt much simpler to me because we are still staying at my parents house for a few more weeks, and so it seemed like there was a lot less on my "to do" list. I loved it! We had lots of food, family, and fun, and a few less presents this year, which I actually quite liked.
2 comments:
I am so glad you had a good Christmas! it looks like it! Emma and Allie share a great love for the Princesses I assume! That is pretty much all that Emma got this year!
We miss ya and love you! Thank you for the Cute letter and Picture! I just didn't get around to doing those this year! But next year! I just did a Blog with fun Pictures we took in Emma's Christmas dress!
Give your family hugs from us!
I want to know whose cute brown boots those are with the nativity bear? Merry Christmas! It was so nice to see you guys. I hope we can get together soon and often!
Post a Comment