"To the whole world you might be just one person, but to one person you might just be the whole world." -Joseph Campbell
Sounds familiar (just like us)! Girls are so fun (as you know!) And Drew will be the perfect big brother to the two little girlies! :)
Hooray! I'm SO excited for you and your family. I've been missing you a lot lately. Hope to see you soon!
Oh we're just tickled "pink" for you!! Congratulations!!
Congratulations!!!
Yeah! So excited for you guys! Our little girls will have to hang out!
Yay! Congratulations. Can you teach me how to make one of those?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Sounds familiar (just like us)! Girls are so fun (as you know!) And Drew will be the perfect big brother to the two little girlies! :)
Hooray! I'm SO excited for you and your family. I've been missing you a lot lately. Hope to see you soon!
Oh we're just tickled "pink" for you!! Congratulations!!
Congratulations!!!
Yeah! So excited for you guys! Our little girls will have to hang out!
Yay! Congratulations. Can you teach me how to make one of those?
Post a Comment