Allie has started preschool. She is going to the same one that Drew went to and she loves it! The preschool is right around the corner from Drew's elementary school which makes carpooling easy! I am happy that my kids have such great educational opportunities and that they think school is fun. It is hard to believe that she will be starting kindergarten next year. I love this girl so much, and we have so much fun together during the day. She is my special helper and loves to help me cook, bake, and even clean and do laundry and dishes! She is such a joy to have around and has such a free little spirit which I love. She helps me to remember not to take myself too seriously. Love you, Tiny!
1 comment:
She is so adorable. A perfect mix of you and Marshall. I love that face and love that she loves school. I also love you blogging! I miss you and love any updates I can get!
Post a Comment