"To the whole world you might be just one person, but to one person you might just be the whole world." -Joseph Campbell
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Brotherly Love
I came downstairs to get Allie after she had been fussing for a while, and this is what I found. Drew loves his sister. He will do anything to try and make her happy- even if it means giving up every thing he owns.
krista: check out my post from aug 24. i love it! except your little one had a better reception than mine did. i guess milla thought she was crying cause she hadn't yet found "the toy." kept trying!!
2 comments:
That is great! I love it!! The artwork on top is the best!
krista: check out my post from aug 24. i love it! except your little one had a better reception than mine did. i guess milla thought she was crying cause she hadn't yet found "the toy." kept trying!!
Post a Comment