Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Baby Rachel's One Week Photos


We had some fun newborn pics taken of our little Rachel. A local photographer named Parker Grimes came to our home for the shoot on Rachel's one week birthday. We are all adjusting quite well to our new addition. The kids absolutely adore her, and are so sweet and gentle with her. There have definitely been some hectic moments and I occasionally feel like I need a clone of myself to get everything done, and especially to have enough time to spend with the other kids, but luckily for me I have had lots of help from family and friends, and so the transition hasn't been too hard. (It also helps to know from experience that things won't be this crazy forever!) I know things will settle down eventually, and that helps me to enjoy the moment better. We have been very blessed with meals being brought in, thoughtful gifts, people offering to help with the other kids, and my mom (as usual) has been so awesome to come and help with whatever I need whenever I need it. She is so amazing! I hope I can be like her someday. We are just loving our sweet little redhead girl and are so thankful to have her in our family. Enjoy the pictures.

(The files are so big that Blogger was having a hard time uploading them, so you will have to settle for a link instead.)


http://photos.pagrimes.com/p719478546


4 comments:

April said...

Oh Krista, she is so beautiful! Priceless pictures!

Melanie said...

Beautiful pictures!! I love the one with Allie giving her a kiss. So sweet!

Michelle said...

I love every picture. They are SO great. There's one with Drew looking at the camera with a girl on each arm that totally melted me. I love that red hair. I want to squeeze her!

jrnelson said...

LOVE the name you chose! :) She is so beautiful!