Sunday, September 12, 2010

Allie's First day of Preschool

Allie started preschool last week. She is going to Miss Wendy's preschool, who was Drew's teacher last year. She loves it of course! She, like Drew, is very comfortable adjusting to new situations and people. She didn't even look up at me when I told her goodbye. Not that I expected anything different. I hope I never have a kid that clings, because I am not going to know what to do with them! Allie's favorite part of preschool is finally getting to wear her new "Twinkle Toes" Skechers Nana bought her. (The new clothes were always my favorite part of school, too.) Such a big girl!




4 comments:

April said...

She is getting so grown up! What a cute school girl!!

Michelle said...

She's such a big girl. And she's SO cute!

CJ said...

My goodness! Allie is in preschool already?!? It sure was fun to see you guys last weekend. Audrey sure did have fun playing with your kids! I hope all went well with the van purchase! What will you do with your new found freedom and space?

Spencer, Kristen & Emma Chamberlain said...

Cute! Emma wants to go to school, so we just started a thing with friends in our ward! We decided to wait till she is 4 to go to preschool!
But I love allie's pictures! She is so cute!