Notice how there isn't really a space? It's because the permanent tooth had already grown most of the way in behind the baby tooth before it fell out. And might I add that it was twice the size of the baby tooth. I have a feeling this kid is going to have some seriously crooked teeth...guess we better start saving for braces! He was so excited about leaving it for the tooth fairy, and getting "a whole dollar!!"
"To the whole world you might be just one person, but to one person you might just be the whole world." -Joseph Campbell
Saturday, October 23, 2010
First Lost Tooth
Recently we had the first of what is sure to be many, many lost teeth by children in our household.

Notice how there isn't really a space? It's because the permanent tooth had already grown most of the way in behind the baby tooth before it fell out. And might I add that it was twice the size of the baby tooth. I have a feeling this kid is going to have some seriously crooked teeth...guess we better start saving for braces! He was so excited about leaving it for the tooth fairy, and getting "a whole dollar!!"
Notice how there isn't really a space? It's because the permanent tooth had already grown most of the way in behind the baby tooth before it fell out. And might I add that it was twice the size of the baby tooth. I have a feeling this kid is going to have some seriously crooked teeth...guess we better start saving for braces! He was so excited about leaving it for the tooth fairy, and getting "a whole dollar!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment