Every year, we pack up all the kids (it seems like there are more every year!) and everybody bundles up and we head up to a special spot we visit each year to look for Christmas trees. We always finish the day out with some donuts and hot chocolate. It is a fun tradition that everyone looks forward to every year.

The fam (well, some of them.)

My sister Rachel. She is due to add the latest Dial to the crew right around Christmas Day. We are all so excited!

I just wanna eat those cheeks!!

Drew loves eating snow. "And he likes to make snow angels and make snow men." (He is sitting on my lap as I type this helping with the captions.)

Rachel and Daddy- all nice and cozy!

Tiny and my mom's dog, Boo-boo. They also enjoyed eating the snow.

My mom and me.
1 comment:
Oh my. I love Rachie's cheeks and that picture of her and Marshall is ADORABLE.
Post a Comment