Saturday, August 11, 2007

When the Going Gets Tough...We Go to Nana's!

This week we went to my mom's house while Marshall is at scout camp in Wyoming. I just love going there- there is just something about being around your mom (even now that I am the mom) that is just so comforting and relaxing. She is so immensely helpful and will do anything to insure I can relax and have a nice break. Moms are the best- especially mine.








4 comments:

Melissa said...

Moms are the best. I hope you had a great trip!
PS - your mom is such a hot mama! Look at her!

Melanie said...

Oh nana. So much fun!
We want more blogs though! :o)

Krista said...

Look who's talking, Mel! It has been longer since you have blogged than it has me! What's your excuse?? :)

Melanie said...

I know I know, I will put something up soon. Just trying to think of the blog subject that will bring me worldwide fame! lol