My little boy is three! It's hard to believe, yet at the same time, I can't really remember life before him. What a joy he is to have in our lives, and what fun we had celebrating his birthday last Thursday with a little Thomas the Train party with some of his little neighborhood friends.
Marshall and I stayed up late the night before his birthday decorating the house so that we could start celebrating right away the next morning! Of course we got his some Thomas balloons, and, you guessed it- most of his presents were trains! He was in heaven.
Gathered around the train table playing with the new birthday loot.
Rockin the party hats (left over from his 1st birthday- sweet!)
Ready to dig in!
I was so excited to surprise him with this cake- I waited until he took is nap to decorate it.
Happy Birthday, Bubba! We love you so much!!!
6 comments:
Paaaaaaaaaaartay! I love it!
The cake turned out great. Happy birthday Drew!
Wow, I can't believe he is three, I remember having his b-day in NYC, time does fly! Also love the Christmas pics, sounds like you guys are just doing great! Also, very impressed by the cake!
Oh. My. Gosh. Krista, it's me, Anjie. I was so excited when I got your Christmas card and checked out your blog. I'm a blog nerd too so email me so I can invite you to my shrine of our little family (it's a private blog b/c we had a weirdo stalker on it). I'm so happy to see you're doing so good and miss you tons! Email me at anjiebringhurst@yahoo.com
I am so impressed with the cake! And I really cannot believe that Drew is three-how did that happen?!
Krista,
Anjie told me you were attached to her blog so I came to find out for myself, and I am happy to finally be reunited!!! We've missed you so much. You look so good and seem so happy. Also, your kids are darling, and I can't believe how much your little boy looks like his dad. Anyway, hope to hear from you soon. Kimber Uluave
Love the cake, Kaki! way to go
Post a Comment