"To the whole world you might be just one person, but to one person you might just be the whole world." -Joseph Campbell
Sunday, December 2, 2007
Santa, Urine For a Surprise!
Honestly, do I even need a caption for this one? When I saw this picture, I nearly did the same thing (but it was only because I was laughing so hard...)
Ward party. The sad thing is, is that we didn't even notice there was a problem until we looked at the pictures on the camera. (Nice job, mom and dad.)
priceless. Looks like Drew lives by the Billy Madison creed "you're not cool unless you pee your pants." That, as you know and have experienced, is my motto as well.
3 comments:
nice caption!! Poor Drew. Did Santa even notice? Was this a "mall" Santa, or a "ward party" santa?
Ward party. The sad thing is, is that we didn't even notice there was a problem until we looked at the pictures on the camera. (Nice job, mom and dad.)
priceless. Looks like Drew lives by the Billy Madison creed "you're not cool unless you pee your pants." That, as you know and have experienced, is my motto as well.
Andrea
Post a Comment