Here is a link to view some family pictures we recently had taken. It was about time! It was sad to have a baby picture of Allie taped up to the last family picture we had taken (before I even knew I was pregnant with Allie!) These were long overdue. You probably can't tell from the pictures, but it was absolutley FREEZING cold and blowing like crazy outside while we were having these taken. The kids were both crying because it was so cold. We were lucky to get any shots of anyone smiling (myself included....) Unfortunately because of the weather, we didn't get any individual shots of Allie, but considering the circumstances I think they turned out as good as they could have. It was fun having my mom come along as well to do some 3 generation shots with just us girls.
http://www.emilyutleyphotography.com/chamberlainfamily/
Enjoy!
7 comments:
Those are great pictures!! I love the ones of Allie and Drew - absolutely adorable!!
You have the most photogenic family! Not that there was ever any doubt. I get the whole picture thing...or lack thereof. I have been pretty good about taking pictures...but my last one of Garrett was when he was 9 months...yeah, 6 months ago. I keep saying I need to take him in...but I'd better quit saying and start doing!
Oh, and I love that you were outside...even if it was freezing! Your photographer does wonderful work!
Love the pictures! Where is the studio located? I totally want to get some family pictures. I seriously struggle when it comes to pictures.
Dial, those turned out awesome. I love them.
Krista, those pictures are the cutest thing ever! Thank you for letting us see them! It doesn't even look like you are cold! She does a great job! Can I ask how much she charges for family pictures! When we get back, I would love some cute pics of us and Emma!
love you
-kristen
Finally catching up on my blog stalking. The pictures are super cute. They look better than I expected, after the horror story you told. Your kids are super cute. I love your photog. Though, I have to say, next time you need to try my girl. She's super good and easy on the wallet.
What a good looking family! ALL of the photos are so cute!... and I would have no idea that it was cold if you hadn't said so... especially since everyone had bare feet. Such a great idea! I agree, nice work by the photographer. If only we were closer, I'd hire her to do some for us.
I like the three generation pics too.
Post a Comment