There has been a lot of stuff going on around here, (which partially explains the blog update shortage.) Here are some pictures of what we have been doing lately:
TV time
They sure don't seem to mind, though...
Landscaping
One of the downsides to buying a home that no one has ever lived in is that often times they are totally un-landscaped. So that is what has been taking up pretty much all our free time and weekends lately. We have had lots of help from my dad and Marshall's parents. A friend of my dad's helped us get the grading and trenching done and sprinkler pipes put in. We so appreciate the willingness of family and friends to help us get such a huge job done.
Twirling
Someday I am going to learn how to use a camera for real. But for now, these will have to do. You get the idea!
T-Ball
We signed Drew up for t-ball this year. Most of the kids on his team are in our ward, so we know most of them. It has been really fun for him so far.
We get such a kick out of the huge hats with the kids ears folded halfway down. Drew feels so awesome in his "uniform."

Drew's Preschool Graduation

Our kid loves LOVES school. This makes me especially happy because I have a feeling he always will. He loves it all, the social aspect, the learning, everything. He is always so excited every day to tell me what they did and what he learned.
We are especially proud of him for FINALLY being brave enough to go up in front of all the parents and perform the songs and stuff. Up until the past month or so, he has always been so paralyzed with stage fright that he refused to do anything of this sort, including any participation in Primary, etc. This past Mother's Day he gave me the best gift ever by being brave enough to go up and sing with the rest of the kids in Sacrament meeting. It was a first for him, and I was overjoyed. It meant so much to me that he found the courage to do that just to make me happy!

Last year's preschool program he refused to come onto the stage, he just slunk off to the side looking pathetic and sad. He has really come a long way!
These guys had an overnighter in a tent at Three Peaks.
Drew had a great time playing on the rocks and with his friends and dad!
The wind blew like crazy the whole time (that's what you usually get in Cedar during the Spring!)
Drew loves to go camping, and it is a good thing his dad does too, because his mother is a total wuss when it comes to camping. (I don't mind the dirtiness as much as I do the uncomfortable sleeping, and being so tired after coming home!)
Drew's Preschool Graduation
Our kid loves LOVES school. This makes me especially happy because I have a feeling he always will. He loves it all, the social aspect, the learning, everything. He is always so excited every day to tell me what they did and what he learned.
Last year's preschool program he refused to come onto the stage, he just slunk off to the side looking pathetic and sad. He has really come a long way!
Father's and Sons Campout
Drew loves to go camping, and it is a good thing his dad does too, because his mother is a total wuss when it comes to camping. (I don't mind the dirtiness as much as I do the uncomfortable sleeping, and being so tired after coming home!)
3 comments:
What a FUN update! Love the pictures and LOVE the hat! :) Miss you!!
How funny, I was going to say exactly what april said, "What a fun update!" It really was. Your kids are cute. I remember when you didn't have any!
Really, Michelle? Because I don't! :)
Post a Comment