Tuesday, June 1, 2010

By Popular Demand

I have had several friends ask me to post pictures of our new house, but I have been hesitant. #1 reason is because I feel a little silly putting pictures like that on here, and #2 reason is because taking pictures means having to have several rooms picked up and free of kid-evidence all at once. However, one day a window of opportunity came and I seized it. Here are a few snaps:

( This is a really bad picture, but I went outside in my jammies to take it and I'm not doing it again!) We are still in the midst of getting our landscaping put in, so don't mind the pile of gravel and lack of grass and trees. Hopefully we can get it done soon so we can get rid of the dirt and start enjoying our yard!

Allie really wanted to be in the pictures.


Family room from kitchen.



Family room from entry.




Girls room.
Our home is a 3 br 2 ba with an unfinished basement on .41 acre. (If you ask me, the lot is a little on the big side, but that's the way they do it here in the country!)
We love our little home-it is perfect for us. Someday we will get started on finishing the basement, and then our home can grow right along with us. We live in a great new development that is experiencing a lot of growth, and we like it here. (Having all my family around sure doesn't hurt, either!) :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks so fun! Thanks for pictures. It makes it easier for me to picture you there. Nice house. I loved living in a new development with new people moving in all the time. Miss you, though (and your cookies, too!)

Mindi said...

Congrats. Sounds like the perfect-sized house to me. And so cute! :)

Melissa said...

GORGEOUS!!! That is is fun!!! And you can't beat the location...right?