Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy, Happy Birthday!!

Yet another year has passed (I can't believe it!) and this time finds two of my favorite people turning 3 and 31. To celebrate, we had a little family get-together in my parents backyard.






No birthday party around our house is complete without a pinata! The kids always love it.


Happy Birthday! We love you guys!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy birthday! What a cute girl! TIme goes by SO fast.

Jared said...

Happy birthday Allie. Looks like fun. I love the pinata. I can't wait to see pictures of your new baby.

Jdog baby ruth

Spencer, Kristen & Emma Chamberlain said...

So cute! I hope they had good birthday!! Your house it cute! I love you kitchen! WE miss you guys! We were in St. George this weekend but it was just for Friday late night and all day Saturday was my sister's wedding, then we left right after the reception! I thought we would bee there one more day! I was sorry that I could not come and see you! You are due on the 13th, right? If you go over will the induce you?

Spencer, Kristen & Emma Chamberlain said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.