People are starting to comment on how much Allie looks like Drew...what do you think? After comparing their pictures, I tend to agree. There are some definite similarities there. She didn't get the red hair though, (I had wondered if we would become the O'Doyle family) and the eye color is still up in the air (they still look blue, which is pretty unlikely since mine are hazel and Marshall's are green, but Drew's are dark brown, so I guess anything is possible.) So far, they have quite different personalities; as a baby Drew was kind of a screamer when something wasn't right- you could hear him cry a mile away(I am certain he has his mother to thank for passing on that endearing quality!) while Allie seems more low-key and patient, and it takes her a while to work up most of her complaints (Just like her daddy!) Drew is so cute with her, he just loves her so much. He is always so excited to see her, and is very gentle and kind to her. And, thankfully, he doesn't try to pick her up (I had wondered about that.) I haven't seen an ounce of jealousy from him. He is just happy to say "Hi, Allie!" and gently pat her, and then go about his (very important) business playing with his trains. What a relief. It is so fun to watch them grow and change each day. I just love my babies.
5 comments:
Either way....they're both darling!
I completely agree that Allie looks like Drew, I thought so with the first picture I saw of her! They are both so cute and I love Drew and his trains - he is so fun! We can't wait to see everyone in July!
I think they look a alot alike! They are both adorable-what a beautiful family!
They totally look alike. Cutie cuties! OK -I'm back and I can't wait to meet Allie...when can you get together?
I got to go see Krista yesterday!!! I will vouch, swear, and tell you over and over again, Allie is an ANGEL. She is beautiful and sleeps and smiles. I loved her.
And PS, Krista is SUPER skinny. You look great mama!
Post a Comment