
They are discontinuing my shampoo and conditioner! I can't believe this. After 10 years of loyalty to them, they are taking away the only products I have ever found that can somewhat transform my frizzy, color treated, damaged mop into some semblance of manageable hair! I tried using something else I saw advertised on T.V. ( they had this girl with a ponytail that was like 10 feet long, using it as a rope-weird.) but after using it I could barely comb it out after I got out of the shower. Aargh. And I thought it was bad when Victoria's Secret discontinued my favorite lotion (Exotic Bouquet- it was SO yummy!!) nine years ago- but that was after only 4 years of loyalty. How am I ever going to rebound from this loss? And what will become of my hair? All I can say is don't be surprised if next time you see me I am looking more and more like Bob Marley...
1 comment:
What kind is it?? I say you run right out today and buy up every bottle of it you can find! I have never found myself being loyal to any one kind of shampoo or conditioner. I just steer clear of garnier fructis (or however they spell it)... it made my hair feel like straw!
Post a Comment