Tuesday, February 12, 2008

"A Balanced Diet is a Cookie in Each Hand!"

Their first chocolate chip cookie- a ceremonious "rite of passage" of my children, momentous enough to be celebrated in pictures...
Andrew- 10 months old

Allie- 8 months old

(And yes, I know you're not supposed to give babies chocolate, but I don't CARE- some things are too good to wait!)

7 comments:

Mindi said...

Drew, at 10 months, doesn't look like he appreciated what he was tasting so early in life... Allie's little smirk, on the other hand, looks like she knows exactly what she's got! :) Too cute!

Melanie said...

I know I know, it's been said a bazillion times, but wow do they look alike!! And can I tell you how much we miss your chocolate chip cookies??

Melissa said...

OK - when I opened this I thought the first pic was Allie and thought WOW they look so alike. Then I realized the below was of her and still thought WHOA WOW they look so alike!

I am totally wanting a chocolate chip cookie now...next Thursday? Who said you shouldn't give your kiddos chocolate?

Sarah said...

what? no chocolate for babies? I have NEVER heard that. And my kids are both healthy so I think you're fine. :) I can't believe how much they look alike!!!

Krista said...

Melissa- We'll totally make cookies when I come up. I'll bring the stuff. Good idea!

Bringhursts said...

Krista, they are so cute! And she looks so happy with the cookies in her hands. Don't worry about giving her the chocolate. Good ole' Dewey was giving my baby Diet Coke by the time he was like 2 months old!

Nachelle said...

Lucky little kids, I want Krista's choco chip cookies too:) So cute!