So today, my Dr. had me go in for an ultrasound to make sure the baby was vertex (head down) position. There is always a small chance of the baby being breech, and we needed to be sure she was in the right position before we proceed with the VBAC. This was good news for me; I really do not want to endure another cesarean if I can possibly help it. Other good news: baby is still a girl. (Duh, right?) But the thought did occur to me the other day, as I was putting the finishing touches on the baby's (VERY feminine) nursery, "what if the technician was wrong, and this baby turns out to be a boy?" (I actually know of 2 people in my ward alone that this happened to!! So much for not being surprised.) Also, I looked at that Chinese Gender predictor thingie (here is a link if you don't know what I am talking about) http://www.thelaboroflove.com/chart/cal.html and, according to this, this baby is supposed to be a boy. It claims to be 99% accurate, and I have never seen it to be wrong until now. Guess we must be among that 1%. But I saw it for myself on the screen this morning, it is definitely a girl! Good thing...I have already taken all the tags off all of her clothes and washed them and everything (and I must say, they are some pretty dang cute clothes!) Too bad they grow out of them in 5 minutes. Oh well...
2 comments:
and we know who the cutest clothes are from, don't we?? :o) That's why you have to take lots of pictures of them in the clothes before thet get too big for them!
Post pics of the nursery! Please oh please!
The Chinese Calendar was wrong for Luc too, so I'll join you in that 1%.
Can't wait to meet her...
See you tomorrow!
Post a Comment