CONGRATS!!!! Little Allie is such a doll...she is absolutely beautiful! Drew is going to be such a wonderful big brother and how cool that she was born on Marshall's bday. I hope you are feeling good...congrats again. LOVE the name BTW.
My comments never posted yesterday apparently, so take two!Congratulations!! She is absolutely beautiful! I am sure M won't mind sharing his Bday with Allie. We can not wait to meet her... her Auntie Mel will spoil her rotten!
4 comments:
CONGRATS!!!! Little Allie is such a doll...she is absolutely beautiful! Drew is going to be such a wonderful big brother and how cool that she was born on Marshall's bday. I hope you are feeling good...congrats again. LOVE the name BTW.
Yes - love the name. You guys are good namers!
She is beautiful. Can't wait to meet her in person.
CONGRATS!
Aw, she's so cute!
My comments never posted yesterday apparently, so take two!Congratulations!! She is absolutely beautiful! I am sure M won't mind sharing his Bday with Allie. We can not wait to meet her... her Auntie Mel will spoil her rotten!
Post a Comment