Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Be careful what you wish for...


Ok, so since when do we have July weather in April in Utah? I have grown so accustomed to cold, windy, snowy, stormy and otherwise crappy weather in the spring, now that we have this burst of summertime so early, I'm not quite sure I am ready for it yet! But I know I would be complaining if it were not warm, so...I guess I should just make the best of it. It just seemed to happen so suddenly! I didn't get used to the idea of having to water stuff and trying to stay cool. Marshall doesn't seem to mind it as much as me, and he is usually the one who hates the heat, so it must have something to do with being 38 weeks pregnant...lol duh, right? Last time I was at this point, it was November in NYC, so it was nice and cool. Oh well, only a few more weeks to go! Yesterday, Drew had some of his little friends over to play in our backyard. They had such fun. I used to love running through the sprinklers as a kid. Funny-back then, I never thought about how much the water was going to cost. Oh, to be a kid again...

No comments: