Sunday, September 2, 2007

Rise and Shout, the Cougars are Out...!

Marshall is the type that never asks for, or wants, anything. Which, I suppose is a good quality for a person to have, unless you are trying to buy them a birthday present (or any kind of present, for that matter.) This year I finally came up with something he loved, and something he would really want, but not buy for himself (which, in my opinion, are the things that make something a good gift.) I got him season tickets for BYU football. And yesterday was the much-anticipated season opener, (which BYU won by 2 touchdowns, thank you very much!!)


Here is Drew, all geared up to go to the big game with daddy. He loves BYU football almost as much as his dad does. (By the way- this is what you get if you ever ask Drew to smile for a picture. The "fake" smile. Bugs me so bad.)


This is a real smile. Thank you, Bubba.

My boys enjoying the game at LaVell Edwards Stadium- Go Cougars!!


2 comments:

Melanie said...

Drew is so cute!!
I bet M thought you were the bestest for a gift like that!

rxmilner said...

You are a cool wife! I am not a BYU bouger fan, but I gotta say, buying season tickets puts way up the list of awesomest wifes ever.

Andrea